Discover the most beautiful gems of Slovenia with your own private expert.
On this day trip, we are taking you to discover two most beautiful gems of Slovenia: the magical Lake Bled and the charming capital Ljubljana
Frist we are taking you twords the Alpine region, where on the banks of the mountain lake, beneath the peaks of Julian Alps a charming little town of Bled is situated.
This pearl of Slovenia and the whole Alpine region, with a tiny island and St. Mary's Church in the middle of the Lake and an old medieval Castle up on the cliff that offers you an amazing views is definitely something you will be enchanted with.
On our way back to Zagreb, we will visit the Capital of Slovenia – Ljubljana. Strolling along the Ljubljanica River and the Old Town, we will hear all about its fascinating history. From the time of Jason and the Argonauts, throughout the Protestant reformation and Cultural Revolution to the modern days, Ljubljana became a charming middle European city worth visiting.
Standard departure time is 8 AM from your accommodation and it can be customized according to your preferences.
- Explore Bled Castle - the odlest one in Slovenia
- Admire the views of the Lake Bled and Julian Alps
- Enjoy the stroll along Ljubljanica River in the heart of Ljubljana
- Visit Ljubljana Castle and climb its viewing tower
The price includes:
- Comfortable A/C sedan or minivan transportation
- Friendly guidance of the professional and licensed, English speaking
ZagrebTours guide & driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets for Bled Castle and Ljubljana Castle
- Coffee & Cake break in Bled
Price per person
All prices are expressed in euro and all specified prices are based per person.
If you organize a trip for more persons than indicated in the price list, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can make an offer that fits your needs.