Take the opporunity of this day trip and travel from Zagreb to Split with exploring of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Start from Zagreb - the Capital of Croatia, explore one of the greatest natural wonders of the World - Plitvice Lakes National Park and end your day in Split - the city of exceptional history and vivid present.
On this private tour you will have the chance to travel between two largest cities in Croatia enjoying the crystal clear Lakes and numerous waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Zagreb from where we have around 2 hrs driving to the Lakes. On the way there, we will also stop at Rastoke - a unique settlement from 17th Century. After we reach the Lakes, you will have the opportunity to walk with your guide along the 16 Lakes, connected by the great number of bigger and smaller waterfalls and creating a unique natural wonder of the World protected by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Site.
After visiting the Lakes, there is another 3 hrs driving to Croatia's second largest city - Split. Your guide will introduce you to this charming coastal town and drive you to your accommodation in Split where your tour with us is ending.
Standard departure time is 8 AM from your accommodation and it can be customized according to your preferences.
- Enjoy the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage site - Plitvice Lakes
- Walk along 16 Lakes of Lower and Upper part
- Visit Rastoke - 18th Century Miller's Village
- Learn about history and everyday life of Split - the second largest city in Croatia
The price includes:
- Comfortable A/C sedan or minivan transportation
- Friendly guidance of the professional and licensed, English speaking
ZagrebTours guide & driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Split
- Entrance tickets for Plitvice Lakes National Park
- visit to the Homeland war memorial in Turanj
- visit to Rastoke - The Millers Village and family owned household with 18th Century watermill
- Coffee break in Rastoke
- We recommend earlier start during summer months due to possible crowds at the Lakes.
- Some parts of the National Park can be closed in the winter period due to a high water level or snow.
National park with more than million visitors per year from all around the world.
Play of the nature created Rastoke and its amazing waterfalls, clean air and trouts.
Lie on golden beaches, swim in romantic lagoons, visit ancient Roman monuments and walk through the streets as old as the emperor Diocletian himself.
Price per person
All prices are expressed in euro and all specified prices are based per person.
If you organize a trip for more persons than indicated in the price list, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make an offer that fits your needs.