Discover Istria often called Croatian Tuscany by New York Times journalists.
Enjoy the green oasis with many hills, vineyards, olive groves and medieval towns. Discover Hum the Guinness World Record holder for the smallest town in the world, the center of Glagolitic alphabet and beginnings of Croatian medieval literacy while bracing well-known homemade wine and brandy. Explore Motovun, the most picturesque of all hilltop towns in Istria and enjoy the spectacular view on the Mirna River valley. It will fascinate you with its history and ancient stories through well-known legends and myths. Taste the truffles from the famous Motovun forest while enjoying the unique Istrian wines, red wine Teran and white wine Malvasia. At the end of the day enjoy the stroll along the famous Opatija promenade and relax yourself in one of many seaside cafes.
All prices are expressed in euro and all specified prices are based per person.
If you organize a trip for more persons than indicated in the price list, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can make an offer that fits your needs.
Standard departure time is 8 AM from your accommodation and it can be customized according to your preferences.
- Discover Hum - the smallest town in the World
- Walk with giants along the walls of Motovun
- Try the truffles from one of the best truffle regions in the World
- Enjoy the stroll along the Lungomare promenade in Opatija
The price includes:
- Comfortable A/C sedan or minivan transportation
- Friendly guidance of the professional and licensed, English speaking
ZagrebTours guide & driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing of Hum, Motovun and Opatija
- Coffee break in Opatija