Travel to Croatia and COVID-19
Dear travelers, due to the challenging times, here are a few important pieces of information about what to expect when travelling to Croatia.
Wearing safety masks is obligatory in closed spaces throughout the country.
- All public events, gatherings, and celebrations, including religious services must end at 22:00 and cannot have more than 100 persons in attendance.
- Wedding parties of up to 120 guests are permitted with a mandate that all guests, staff, and entertainers must have been vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 or have a negative viral test.
- Restaurants can offer food and beverages for takeout/delivery and may also serve guests seated both indoors and in an open-air space.
- Coffee shops and bars can only serve guests in open-air spaces.
- Nightclubs are closed.
- Casinos and betting shops are open until 23:00.
- Sporting events are allowed with no spectators and the events must end at 22:00.
- Alcohol will not be sold from 23:00 to 6:00.
Requirements for entering Croatia:
- A negative viral test result: PCR or rapid antigen test (list of acceptable antigen tests) not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the test to arriving at the border crossing point).
- A certificate of vaccination (any vaccine) for persons whose final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is more than 14 days prior to crossing the border.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19: 1) a medical certificate or 2) a positive PCR or rapid antigen test performed in the last 12-180 days.
- Perform PCR testing or rapid antigen testing immediately upon arrival to Croatia (at the traveler’s own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until receiving a negative test result. If testing cannot be performed, travelers must self-isolate for a period of 10 days.
- Travelers can facilitate faster processing at the Croatian border by completing the Enter Croatia web form and uploading their information and attachments ahead of their arrival.
ZagrebTours has an extensive experience in private tours, highest hygiene standards and the whole our team has been vaccinated. Travel safe with us!